Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. Shower was my husband...bath was my kids. I'm hardly ever alone in that little space. lol

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) I guess right now I'd have to say these cute peasant-type tops I got from Merchandise Outlet for 50 cents each!!! Sorry no pic.

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? Hahahahahhahahahaha...oh you were serious. Nope.

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? Sometimes I try to when I feel like I should be more organized but then I stop and go back to "what the hell can I wear today???"

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? Crabbier than an injured mama tiger...why? Because my son falls over on the kid chairs at church all the time, so do other kids, they aren't safe but do we have money to replace them? Oh hell no, the church has money for all new tables, all new chairs for the adults but too bad about the kids that are knocking their skulls every sunday!!!

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? My shirt. Black cotton top, very comfy.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. I remember once having a dream where I had 2 sisters and they got to marry (each) a group of gorgeous guys, and I was forced to marry this skinny, pale vampire. We even had a son, but I was so pissed off! lol

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? Probably not, altho there were new people at church I am a little busy with the boys.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be? Well if the weather were sunny and warm instead of cloudy and snowy, I'd go on a hike in the woods.

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked? That's a silly question...like I've seen every meme.

11. What comes to mind when I say China? cheap shit

12. Are you overly emotional? Oh hell yes!

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? The Beatles Rubber Soul

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Yes!

15. Do you like your car? I do right now. We got a nice family car...well actually it's an old guy car but we use it as a family car and it's great!

16. Do you like yourself? Oh sometimes, I wish I had more confidence but I also see all my faults up close

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? OMG yes! That guy is so crazy I'd be laughing my ass off.

18. What was the last song that you listened to? I can't remember...I have the Super Mario music playing as my 5 yr old is playing with my...I mean his nintendo

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? Both, depended on my mom's mood. If I had wanted to, I could have been in so much trouble as a teen.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? ummmm *cough-cough* never!!! *vigorous head shake*

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: Curds & Whey

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? Oh geesh...I have that netflix but I can't remember...I started one but it was awful. Last night we watched Disk 1 of Harvey Birdman if that counts.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Not really...well, it's not sparkly but there are these jade lion statues...not too big they are so pretty!

25. What countries have you visited? This is so sad...Canada! Wait, I did go on a Bahamas cruise...

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. Nope...never, ever. I'm so white bread!

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? just a train ride...lol It was a dinner mystery thing my company took us on

28. Bacon or sausage? thick pepper bacon!

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? few years...thank you Mommy!

30. What other memes do you do regularly? I used to do this Monday one, but it was always the same thing, of course your answers will change a lot, but Sunday Stealing really does keep it moving.

31. Who is the craziest meme host? Fracas...she is a hoot to read. Reminds me...I should go find her blog again.

32. Who invented chop sticks? Me! Oh no? Are you so sure? What with reincarnation...

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband, 2 boys, 1 dog and whatever mice and spiders I'm unaware of.

34. Are you too forgiving? Oh no, I can hold a grudge like no ones business.

35. When was the last time that you were in love? Last time? I'm in love now, I love my husband, kids, dog, parents, brother, niece, the Andersons, etc...

36. Tell us about your best friend. Well, she lives far away from me but anytime I need to vent, she's there. Anytime I feel goofy, she is there. She even tried helping me get a job that I could do from home...we study stuff together, we have been through a lot since we met through this really, really crazy lady.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? that an oxygen-filled balloon makes a really loud BANG!

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? Hmmmmm...not sure

39. What was the last question you asked? You want Biggby? Asked of my loving husband who then braved the snow and got us some.

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? walk in the woods watching spring happen...where the hell is it???

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? I would love to get a mermaid tattoo, but I'm not good with needles or pain...I also think a tattooed wedding ring would be cool, all celtic knots and stuff.

42. How would your best friend describe you? neurotic, moody, nice?

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? Yeah...read the books too.

44. Ever walked into a glass door? Knowing me...probably. I do remember walking into the wall in high school...I was going around the corner and I missed!

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? Blue...especially his blue dress shirt...that really gets my motor running.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? yeah...I don't recommend it.

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? Very high bangs...those were fun to make happen!

48. What was the last CD you bought? Queen A Night at the Opera...Chris wanted it, we got it last time my mom took the boys.

49. Do looks matter to you? well sure, anyone who says they don't is lying. You see people, you make judgements on that until you known them. Now would I write a person off based solely on looks, no.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? I used to think that was a no, but as I get older I realize there are lots of grey areas.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? damn, have to pic one? Credit card bill makes me the most annoyed. Actual hard is the water bill as it's the only bill I have to write a check and stamp and address an envelope...they don't even give me an envelope...damn that bill!

52. Do you like your life right now? I love my boys, I love giving them my all...I am sick of being poor.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I did when I was single, and anytime Chris isn't home...I hate being alone

54. Can you handle the truth? Nope, ignorance is bliss - especially when I can't do a damn thing about it.

55. Do you have good vision? Oh god no, my morning begins with "where the hell are my glasses! Shit I can't see anything, where are they!!!" It is a cruel joke that I need to see to find my glasses, but can't see until I actually find them.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah, see forgiveness...

57. How often do you talk on the phone? hardly ever, in fact I think I've lost the ability to do it for the sole purpose of holding a conversation. Constant awkward interruption and I know I usually end it too soon. I think I text too much.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? John Corbett...I was watching Tara recently...oh wait that's the last movie I saw...Baby on Board...anyway, I was thinking again how freakin' sexy he is...even if he starts getting a paunch he is still so yummy! That voice, the way he carries himself. Yeah, I'd like some of that!

59. What are you wearing? Black shirt, jeans, black socks and not wearing them now but my new black boots.

60. What is your favorite wild animal? I can't choose, I love watching any of the wild animals.

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? Pretty sure I got it off of google images.

62. Can you waltz? yes, but not very well...ask my dad.

63. Do you have a job? I'm a mom...YES

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? I don't steal! Ok I did take my sticky notes from my desk when I left...but I left my accounting textbooks behind...

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? OMG yes - I was horrible about forgetting my keys as a teen, I had to break into the house numerous times.

1 comment:

  1. lol a pale skinny vampire!?! Don't you just love dreams lol I wish I could remember mine on a regular basis, I rarely do, but the ones i do remember seem to stick with me and i can't shake them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected