Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Four Places I go:
1. HeadStart to take my son to school.
2. McDonald's to let my kids play and eat junk food.
3. Any park that the kids and I feel safe and have fun...it's a surprisingly hard balance to find.
4. Wal-mart to buy food...and Meijer...and Sam's Club...and Merchandise Outlet.

Four Crushes I Have:
1. Brenden Fraser
2. Chris Holtz - cause yeah I still find my husband HOT
3. Ed Quinn - aka Nathan Stark on Eureka...god that man is yummy!
4. A secret person who I know for real...Chris you know who I'm talkin' about!

Four Smells that I Love:
1. Carnations
2. Ivan when he is fresh from the tub
3. Carolyn Anderson's roast beef...
4. Lilacs...duh, why do you think that's the first name here? lol

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Eureka
2. The 4400
3. Harvey Birdman
4. Roseanne

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Mrs. Winterbourne
2. The 10th Kingdom
3. SuperTroopers
4. The Other Guys

Four Recommendations:
1. Always talk things out
2. Don't screw anyone other than your partner
3. Don't incur student loans if you can possibly avoid it, if not then...
4. get subsidized loans or you'll be paying whatever rate the banks wants.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1. Chris Holtz
2. Mrs. B of Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
3. Magaly Guerrero of Pagan Culture blog
4. God...well don't you???

Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. I'm allergic to cantaloupe
2. I have been voluntarily sterilized (that's a lot of words for "I got my tubes tied!"), and sometimes I regret it.
3. Just celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary...no really, it's TODAY!
4. I HATE reality shows, I mean really, really hate. I don't get why people want to watch other people whine and be mean to each other...which is all I can see that happens during the time they are on.

Four bands that I love:
1. The Beatles
2. Weird Al Yankovic
3. Queens of the Stone Age
4. Fountains of Wayne

2 comments:

  1. 3 is my favorite number after 13 and 5 so I'm very happy with my placing lol

    Happy Anniversary!!!!! 7 years, huh? My Piano Man will celebrate out 1st anniversary in a couple of months; can't wait until our seventh ;-)

    Hope your better half and you did something extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't forgotten, I'll write my fours, after the party ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected