Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits? Yes, for the most part overeating is my worst habit and I have tried and will keep trying to break it.
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? Wow, that's so deep. I guess I could to save my kids or my husband but beyond that I really don't know.
48. Does it matter if [you] break up with someone or have them dump you? Well if you do the dumping, at least it was your idea...you were in control. It can hurt more to be dumped because you never will really know the reason.
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? Turtle...I love turtles, they are so cute. But I'm not against frogs.
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Good god! Those are the choices??? I guess Miley Cyrus, I've seen an interview with Lady Gaga and honestly I just wanted to slap her...so that wouldn't end well.
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? My mom sent me to keyboarding lessons when I was a teenager, but I didn't have any talent. Chris let me buy a bass guitar before we had CW and really and truly I have to admit to having NO musical making talent.
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? What day? Geesh I'm too sober for this meme! Ok, I'll assume they mean when I was a kid...I'm not a very exciting person. I loved my barbies, babies and matchbox cars. I also loved reading...apparently I have been since I was 3. I have fond memories of playing with rocks in my great-grandma's front yard area at her apartment, and lots and lots of imaginative play with friends.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? Well...hmmmm...I've never had a real big draw to visit any asian country. I guess if I had to choose it would be the Philippines...because when I was on a cruise that's where all the grunt workers were from. Oh you know what I mean, the guys who drove and stuff like that were from Australia, the guys who cleaned up and fixed stuff were from the Philippines. It was a very class divided time...weird actually.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? LOL - not the one, but I have stopped in my tracks with a man so handsome that I just wanted to stare and let him know how good he looked. I think that's lust we are talking about here. ;)
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? No, I've never had such high quality fake jewelry. lmao
56. Where are the worst public restrooms? I don't know, but if it's in a restaurant, I will never eat there again. Something wrong with a place that makes food having ANY area that is filthy.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? Well the last one for me was a kiddie song that taught kids a little spanish, words for head, eyes, ears, etc. They learned it for End of Year celebration and it got stuck in my head.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? Oh I guess the one that married Monica. Yes I know he's a guy, but if I look at what everyone was like, it'd have to be him. Kind of neurotic, smart but still really dumb in certain areas.
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle? Been awhile, I'd rather have ice cream. I guess last year finishing up the ones my kids got and couldn't handle. See 1st question...
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? OMG I would love a remake of...Family Affair. I used to watch that on TVLand, it was cute and I think the issues would still be relevant. A rich bachelor in New York who suddenly has 2 kids to take care of.