Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 3

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My children...I always go shopping with my children. It can be a pain in the butt, but today Chris took them and it was sweet to kick back.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for? We always need food. Although right now we are pretty good, probably going to need milk soon.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? Nope, as far as I know I'm the only Angela...which is weird considering how large my dad's family is.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive? My mom was all Ford but she just bought a Chrysler mini-van. It's pretty, I love my Chrysler Concord.

45. Are you rich? Oh hell no, I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum from rich. lmao

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be? It'd have to be the guy who played Nathan Stark on Eureka...oh wait I'm supposed to say I would never ever be with anyone else, right? lol - well come on not like it'll ever happen!

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo. God the only one I recognize is Terry Hatcher...EWWWWW!

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently? I let myself run out of fabric softner. No really, do you have any idea how not-soft my towels and sheets are???

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? pass, no question at all in my mind. I've been spayed. lol - I just realized I probably answered this wrong. I think it would be failing if I WERE pregnant...probably not what they meant.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most? None of them bother me, I mean when it's a politician or a celebrity they don't get any privacy and all I can think is it isn't any of my business. It's between the guy and his wife.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? My dad was in jail when I was 9...for drunk driving and that's it.

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend? Nothing at all...well I did read Smokin' Seventeen and I took a 3 hour bubble bath and I moved the recliner onto the porch so I could spend the rest of the afternoon in trailer-park style.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were? No, I'm not that heavy of a sleeper.

55. What were you doing at midnight last night?? Either I was trying to sleep or I was watching Birdman.

56. Last restaurant you went to? Ummm...Biggby!

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? Not many, too much caffeine and a headache and then the boys jumped into bed with us and Ivan was all over the place, he kept hitting me.

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving? I've never done either but I would go with sexting because you have to look at the keyboard. Having someone play with your wangdoodle doesn't require any eye contact.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Yes, Ivan is hoping I don't bust him for being in the fridge.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yeah, but more like a van when camping. And I was super fast about it.

60 1/2. If you haven't "liked" us (WTIT) on facebook and would like to, click here. Thanks, friends! It's on my to-do list.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected