Saturday, June 4, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Team Jeffie Meme
Today's meme is different in that the guy they stole it from was in a horrible accident a few months ago, this meme was the last thing he posted. He has survived, but has had to relearn everything, even how to walk and feed himself. His wife, Amy was contacted prior to this post and asked everyone to stop by Team Jeffe and wish him well. And if you do go from here, please be kind.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
TRUE OR FALSE
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? Uh yeah! I think it would be really sad if I hadn't kissed my husband! I think these questions are for the tweeners.
Q: Been arrested? Nope
Q: Held a snake? Nope, but I have touched one...and get your minds OUT of the gutter...CMU biology lab brought some into the library.
Q: Been suspended from school? No, I was such a good girl...
Q: Sang karaoke? no, but I secretly (or not so secretly) want to, I love to sing...I'm not so good but I do love it.
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yeah, and it usually involves food...occasionally people.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? Yes, and even peed my pants. Those are the BEST times...the laughing so hard not the pissing myself!
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes, especially recommend this during the first snow when the flakes are as big as snowballs.
Q: Kissed in the rain? No, but ran around in it with my husband and boys...
Q: Sang in the shower? Oh nearly everyday.
Q: Sat on a roof top? Hmmmm, oh yeah but I'm not a big fan of it. I don't like heights too much.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No, I think I'd be really pissed off. Things that are funny on TV aren't as funny in reality. I mean, think about it, chances are I'd be at a party and not have anything else to wear...so I'd be stuck in sopping wet clothes until I got to go home. Yeah, REAL funny. ;)
Q: Broken a bone? No, oddly enough. I did my share of tree climbing, breaking into my 2nd floor apartment and bike riding...never had a serious accident.
Q: Shaved your head? Yes, sadly I did this. Few years ago, I was so hot and I was curious how it felt, and my husband (big jerk!) kept encouraging me. It looked awful and was the MOST embarrassing thing I've ever done. But it was cool and easy to care for! lol
Q: Played a prank on someone? I'm sure I have...well I do mini ones all the time. Just my natural sarcasm coming out.
Q: Shot a gun? No, I HATE guns
Q: Donated Blood? Yes, and sold plasma
1. You hung out with? My husband of course
2. You texted? lol - again that was the husband.
3. You were in a car with? my kids - you thought I was gonna say Husband again didn't you?
4. Went to the movies with? Not sure...probably the boys - as in I don't go much not that I go so much.
5. Person you went to shop with? Oh I went with my boys and husband today, to Meijers and the bread store...hamburger buns for 50cents!!!!!
6. You talked on the phone? Lisa - mom of CW's friend...and a cool person in her own right.
7. Made you laugh? Laughed with husband last night watching Battle for Los Angeles...btw it's an AWFUL movie.
8. You hugged? Just this minute gave Ivan a mini-hug.
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Sang? Yes, Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee
2. Listened to music? No, I don't think I have.
3. Danced Crazy? No, it's too hot!
4. Cried? No, I'm feeling pretty good.
1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date? Never went to prom.
2. Who was your first roommate? Like I can remember their names! They were generally all cool. Found out the one who had a big jerk for a boyfriend got pregnant that first summer off. Actually 2 of them were dating jerks, 1 had a nice boyfriend that she practically lived with - which worked out well for me because I was able to use her bed when the one I shared a room with had her BF up.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I don't think I've actually ever been really drunk. Well if I did it would be Boonesfarm.
4. What was your first job? Taco Bell...yeah! Cashier mostly because I was too slow to make food.
5. What was your first car? Ford Escort...and that's why I will NEVER own a ford again. Head Gasket blew, cost more than the car was worth to fix and was told "yeah they do that." Unacceptable in my book.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? My first funeral was my Great Grandmother and I was probably 14. I felt horrible that I freaked out when she was in the hospital and didn't talk to her. I still miss her. She taught me to read when my mom cleaned her apartment.
7. Who was your first grade teacher? No idea, but she was old and actually still had a paddle in the room. She used to make us lay our heads down and close our eyes after lunch, and then she'd get mad when a few kids (every day!) fell asleep.
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? A little one in Bay City during an open house at the airport. Found out my mom is terrified of landing.
9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? I never did that. Remember earlier when I said I was such a good girl? I didn't have anything to sneak out for.
10. Who was your first best friend? When? What an unspecific question! In high school it was Cathy and Laura, then later they were my 1st husband, Sally, Peggy, Amber and my current husband.
11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? Ok, that's better and a little late...it was Cathy and Laura.
12. Where was your first sleepover? I have a memory but I can't remember the girls name. I was 6 or 7 in Owosso. It was at my friend's house and our other friend was there too.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My husband...unless he's the reason and then I just stew...not that we ever fight. ;)
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? I've never been in a wedding...even my ex-sister-in-law didn't ask me. :(
15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? thanked my husband for letting me sleep in
16. First time you tied your shoe laces? I have no idea...
17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush? Actually I am!
18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere? Really met? Haven't met anyone yet.
19. What was the first music album that you bought? Again, no idea. I feel like there's so much of my life I should have written down. lol
20. Who was your first celebrity crush? Christopher Reeve...now that one I remember, my mom and I had the same crush.