Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. Watching a DVD of the Venture Brothers...Dr. Venture is such an asshole but he's the "good" guy. lol
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? Trying to get Ivan to stay in bed.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Waiting at Biggby for an Iced Mocha so I could manage to keep my eyes open until it's time to put the boys to bed.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.) I was taking care of a clingy baby. CW never let me put him down and I wasn't blessed with a sling until he was much older.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "here you go, Ivan." I just made him a PB&J sandwich to go with his strawberry yogurt-dinner of champions!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Oh let's see...I think I drank 3 iced teas at the Indian place, then a few little waters at my moms and now my Mocha. Gonna make an ice water in a minute.
7. What color is your hairbrush? natural wood...it's so cute!
8. What was the last thing you paid for? That mocha I mentioned from Biggby's? Yeah, I had to pay for that.
9. Where were you last night? Home...did I not mention putting kids to bed and watching a movie? ;)
10. What color is your front door? Dark brown...it's an ugly door! funny thing is that it is supposed to be the back door put they put our trailer in backwards when it was installed years before we bought it.
11. Where do you keep your change? the zipper pocket on my wallet.
12. What’s the weather like today? HOT and muggy...I really wish it would finally rain...a real rain...not those piddly little ones that make it even muggier. And did you know Firefox thinks "muggier" is actually a correctly spelled word?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? No way I can answer this. It is something that changes with my mood. Chocolate and peanut butter is good, coffee ice creams, black cherry, and Bryers makes this fantastic peach ice cream.
14. What excites you? My husband when he's naked...oh TMI! ;) Oh ok, I have a good answer, getting a package in the mail that is either a book to review or jewelry from Tribal Horse Designs.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No I want it to grow faster so I can pull it up and out of the way when I want to.
16. Are you over the age of 35? Oh yeah...Going to be 37 soon.
17. Do you talk a lot? Yeah, sometimes too much...ok usually too much.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? Considering I have no idea what that is...or who...no I do not have any idea how to watch it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No...I know a Steve...not sure if he's a Steven or Stephen or not.
20. Do you make up your own words? Not often, but I love using other peoples made up words.
21. Are you a jealous person? Sure, aren't we all to some degree? I try not to act on it though, realizing when it comes from my head and not from reality.
22. What does the last text message you received say? Some stupid thing from some company that I let follow me on Twitter. Might have to block them if they do that again.
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Church in the morning. Found a new church, one we've been doing Early Head Start playgroups at for years. They did Vacation Bible School and CW fell in love with them. They are nice so we might just make it our own.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Oh I know the answer to this, but if I share it then I'm just gossiping. So there's a couple people that fit this, but I do tend to avoid them at all costs.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? Nope, currently really loving on my husband so that's all good! Celebrity crushes don't count and the one real person I have a crush on so does my husband so he CAN'T be jealous! lol