Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job? 12 hours at Taco Bell, then I went home, slept a few hours and came back in for another shift.
17. What was the last concert that you attended? Ummm....Oh yeah I saw the Deputies at Rubles when hubbie ran sound and my mom had the kids.
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched? Red Riding Hood...and it was awesome!
19. How did you like the film? I just said it was AWESOME!
20. What comedian do you love? hmmmm...I guess I have to say George Carlin. I don't really watch standup anymore. I used to adore those A&E Night at the Improv they used to show. Anyone remember that???
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude? Nope, I have 2 boys. That would be weird when they come to join us in the morning. lol
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship? Yes, they suck and rarely work out unless someone is willing to move.
23. What do you think of astrology? I'm undecided. Not sure if it really is true but it is fun.
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song? "kiss that frog, he will be your prince!"
25. Tell us something random about yourself. I love chili cheese fries...and I like making my own with Hormel chili, steak fries and shredded cheddar.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell. No, my mom was going to a Toga party a few weeks ago and I cut up the cheese and summer sausage for her...that's as close as I got. I really don't party much.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter? Hot chocolate and a good book...or a fun crochet project. But mostly hot chocolate.
28. What was the name of your first pet? Venus...I think that was her name. I don't actually remember her but my mom had her when I was a baby so technically she was mine too. ;)
29. What have you done so far this weekend? Took the boys to the mall to play, picked up Emma, put them to bed, took them out for breakfast, shopping, then home to play. Going to have to do bath time soon. I know, my life is oh so exciting. I did write a blog post and I'm writing this one right now...and now...and now...
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”? Oh yeah, my husband loves it!
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be? A nicer house.