Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? CW...rather than kissing him goodbye in front of all the bigger kids at school. He is growing up way too fast for my taste.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. If I was drafted into a war we must be really desperate!
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes, I used to do that all night long when I was single. I don't like being alone at night.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? We do it regularly, but from the jug not carton. Cartons of milk are way to expensive and don't last long in a family of 4 with 3 boys.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Never been in one, and I don't think I would win. I need to write down a word; the part of the brain required to spell out loud is damaged in me apparently.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? I don't know, hornets yes...I hate those nasty buggers!
7) How fast can you type? about 70wpm on a good day.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? Yup, I jump into bed and I really can't look in a mirror in the dark...thanks to my friend's mom when I was 9!
9) Eye color: Blue
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Not lately, I remember seeing Ghostbusters when I was little and then my brother and I were to go to sleep and my parents watched Tootsie...is that right? Yes, that is correct.
Speaking of Dustin Hoffman, I recommend watching Little Big Man. It's one of my favorite comedies.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Yesterday, give me an hour and I'll take a book into the tub.
12) Do you knock on wood? Yup, never tempt fate!
13) Do you floss daily? Is my dentist reading this? Then yes, of course and I brush 3 times a day too! ;)
15) Can you hula hoop? Oh god no!
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes, I'm also good at minding my own business. Which I think sometimes makes me seem aloof, if someone wants to share something with me, I will listen but I don't always get nosey. But back to the question, yes I can keep a secret. I love to listen to gossip but I don't share it very much.
17) What do you want for Christmas? A comforter so I can save my quilts, comforters for the boys so they can be warm. Oh and a Kindle because I just do!
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Yes I know the Muffin Man, who lives on Drury Lane.
19) Do you talk in your sleep? I don't know, I don't think so.
20) Who wrote the book of love? Aphrodite? Ironic that her personal life was as messed up as anyone else on Earth.