Cheers to all of us thieves!
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes - it's lots of fun.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? No, just those dandelion things in the summer.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? Didn't I answer this last week? Not really but I feel like my kids are.
24) When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call? Well I wouldn't really call it obscene but when I was a teenager I crank called a couple of people pretending to be from our local adult bookstore about certain late movies...one guy got really upset because he swore he returned them! We laughed our butts off and decided to quit while we were ahead.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? Yes, have I ever gotten one? no...
26) Plans for tomorrow? Work for friends in the AM, church, then the Andersons for Chris' birthday dinner. C is getting him a cake.
27) Can you juggle? we learned to juggle the light scarves in high school, it would take practice to do even that much now.
28) Missing someone now? Yes, always.
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"? I think last night.
30) And truly meant it? Last night. I never say it if I don't feel it.
31) How often do you drink alcohol? daily...most days I have just a shot of rum in a big glass of juice. If we have it on hand.
32) How are you feeling today? slightly sickish, definitely tired.
33) Have you every tried to write a meme? No, I can't even think of interview questions for authors, that's why I just tell them to write anything.
34) Have you ever been fired from a job? Once but it was because I quit. Yeah, figure that one out!
35) What are you looking forward to? A hot bubble bath
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup, many, many times. And yet I still forget my keys.
37) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure? I remember in college I went home with a friend and her mom made pig's feet for dinner. It was so GROSS...I chocked down a few bites, said I really wasn't hungry as we ate a big meal earlier in the day and then after dinner made my friend take me to Burger King because I was starving.
38) Can you handle the truth? yes, but can you?
39) Whose to blame for what's going on? Probably Satan, doesn't he do all the bad stuff?
40) What will it take to fix it all up? Kill Satan? Oh no that's not possible. I know, everyone quick, grow up and be respectful and responsible!