Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love? I think Bewitched handled it best, the actors looked similar. But today they can look totally different, like Roseanne's 2 Becky's...similar hair color and that's about it. They couldn't have looked more different and that bothers me.
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you? At some point I'm going to make a stupid joke, or in some other way sound like an idiot...please bare with me I'm not good at this whole socializing thing. :) And if I seem stuck up, I'm not...just really, really shy.
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it? fidgeting with my feet.
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry? Me, and just repeating the same stupid behaviors over and over.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have? In the country on a big plot of land with lots of trees. It would have a huge kitchen and master bath/bedroom. The boys would each have their own rooms, and there'd be a large living room with space for the family to hang out and all our computers. And a big basement with storage and laundry room.
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? I won't mourn people I don't know. It's not that I'm happy, I'm not celebrating either. But I'm not going to pretend to be all broken up when I didn't know the person (or people).
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say? I don't know. My dreams are so inconsistent, it would change all the time.
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie? No, that is a fairly new phenomenon and with the boys I don't like to be up that late anymore. Plus I know it'll be crowded. I'd rather wait a few weeks so I don't have to touch people I don't know.
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign? Safari!
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides? Huh? God this meme today is annoying.
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate? Mr. Snuffleupagus, people tend to leave him alone, so we'd have some quiet.
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you? No, what a strange question. It's not like sexuality is this set thing that never changes. You can like lots of different people, male, female, short, tall, thin, fat....and all at the same time. Why would that be strange?
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it? It's not anything for myself. But I have put my foot in my mouth on my friends' pages. And I'm not about to tell you what it was!
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about? Eh, I could care less. I just want to hear the music I enjoy. I don't need to know the biography of all the musicians. Oh, ok I guess it would be Weird Al. His stuff is always interesting.
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content? I'd love to say I wouldn't...but I would. Well if I knew the person I wouldn't but a stranger...yeah I'd read it all.
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf? Let Loose your Inner Stripper?
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year? I don't know...Don't care.
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license? No, marriage is a commitment. If you know before you get married that you won't make it, then don't get married. I'm not saying I'm against divorce, mistakes happen, but we shouldn't completely let go of the institution of marriage. And yes we should allow gay people the right to marry AND make divorce something possible without lawyers.