It's always hard to figure out what to impart about myself. I have to think up something interesting, and quite frankly I feel I'm a boring person. lol So let's do this!
11 random things:
- I love baking, I've really been going crazy lately. And when I'm bored, I find myself thinking about whipping up a cake to practice my decorating skills or cupcakes. I gotta find something to do with it, though because eating it isn't working for me.
- I gained back all the weight I lost...which leaves me feeling like a failure...which leads me to overeat more.
- Along the same line, I'm thinking I should join an Over-eaters Anonymous group, inspired by the TV show Mike & Molly.
- I miss going for long walks when the weather was nicer and we actually had the time to spare.
- My middle name is Rachelle (not Rachel, ra-shell), it was going to be my 1st name but apparently I have a cousin by that name. Yeah haven't seen her in YEARS so I'm sure that would have been confusing for everyone! lol
- I love Facebook and the social sites because it removes my body issues from my interactions. It also allows me to think about what I'm saying before I say it. (I'm not a quick thinker).
- I'm addicted to the Sims 3.
- I long to knit socks.
- I'm afraid of the dark - I don't believe in monsters under my bed, but I'm still convinced something is going to grab me.
- I'm horribly disorganized. I have poor time management skills, and I say "yes" way too often to the indie authors. lol
- I adore Mexican food. I had to move away from Alma so I'd stop eating at El Vaquero every other day.
- owning a fixer upper that we had to sell when I got pregnant hasn't soured me on the idea of doing it again. (has my husband though - lol)
- Where is your favorite place? Why? Alone at a coffee shop (usually Biggby) with a great book and good coffee. Why? Because it's quiet, and I'm alone.
- What was your worst date, and why? All right, I'll answer this one. I met this guy online, I met all my guys online. He drove up from Flint to meet me at Bennigan's. I instantly disliked him. He smoked (and smelled of it) and he was the most annoying man I've ever met. He was whimpy and tough all at the same time...it quickly became obvious the tough was covering up for the whimpy. He was also just getting out of an abusive relationship. He didn't pay and he whined when I said it just wouldn't work out. Do I really need to explain why it was my worst date?
Now I'm supposed to choose who to pass this onto. Well I'm going to go the lazy route. ;) All of you go ahead and do this on your blog so I can come see.
Now the winner of My Place or Yours or We Interrupt This Date is...Mina from Green Witch with Sprinkles. Such a sweet lady. Everyone go congratulate her. *grin*