Sunday, January 21, 2018

Book Review: Night Moves by Jonathan Kellerman

Oh my GOD!!!  How, after this many books, does this man still pull me in?

Milo calls Alex in for yet another murder. I love how Alex isn't even pretending that he doesn't enjoy helping out. It's not that he likes the murder, he likes helping to solve the puzzle and knowing that he's doing something for the greater good. Plus he gets to hang with his best friend.

I'll be honest, Alex is so vanilla. He sometimes drives me crazy. But I still like him. Now Milo, that's my dining companion for the "what fictional character would you have dinner with?" question. He's sweet and thoughtful, but he doesn't take crap from anyone.

Also, Alex has a dog. Blanche, a french bulldog who likes to fart and snore. How can you not love her?

Jonathan Kellerman still has it going, and I hope he keeps writing these books. They are always thrilling. And yes, you are kept wondering who done it right to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected