Sunday, January 21, 2018

Book Review: Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson

Ivan literally squealed when I showed him this on. So first, let me thank NetGalley for letting me review another Phoebe and her Unicorn adventure.

There's nothing specific I can point out. It follows Phoebe and the people in her life. She deals with teasing, friendships, and other issues. My son has his own things to deal with, and one of them is pointing out the "truth" to people. When Phoebe insisted Marigold was a horse and Marigold stormed off in a huff, it made me happy that he had read that lesson.

There are so many good things pack in here, and it's funny and cute. The little girl in me who loved Unicorns, adores this series. I also love that I can enjoy this with my son.

I hope Dana keeps writing, and that Ivan and I can keep reading.

P.S. It was pretty awesome to see Ivan light up telling his librarian how he got to read the latest Phoebe and Her Unicorn book before anyone else!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected