Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Book Review: Digging In by Loretta Nyhan

Big thanks to NetGalley for letting me finally pick this one up. 

The cover on this one kept taunting me. I'd see it on NetGalley, here on Goodreads, and even on Amazon. So, when I saw it for the 20th time, I asked for it. And I am really glad I did. 

This story opened up like a warm fuzzy blanket. You can't help but like Paige, and your heart breaks a little for her. She lost her husband, and he was her anchor. She has a teenage son, and that's about it for a support system. Until one night she goes a little crazy and starts digging in her yard. 

Her life ends up opening up to all sorts of characters who liven up her life, and offer her a support system she didn't even know she needed. 

I just loved Loretta's writing here, and the characters really developed and it became it's own world for me. I can't remember the last time I finished a book this fast. I couldn't put it down. 

Thank you, Loretta! Please, keep writing, and I will keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected