Sunday, July 8, 2018

Book Review: The Hawkman by Jane Rosenberg LaForge

**Big thanks to NetGalley for this digital copy in exchange for my review.**

It was a little slow to start, but I think that was my fault. I was expecting some wild fantasy novel. It was wild, it was fantastical, but it wasn't a fantasy. You only got to know 2 of the characters very well, and even that wasn't much.

I was also distracted trying to figure out when it took place. Again, that may be more my fault. The hints were fine, I just had to look it up and refresh my history knowledge.

But then, it just took off for me. The storytelling in this book was amazing! Not just the main characters, but there were little stories thrown in all over the place. Miss Williams was a writer, that's how she met Mr. Sheehan. She was teaching at the women's college. And that's really all I will tell you. It really was a wonderful story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected