Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I am having a wonderful day that did start too early, but I've been a productive housewife and a busy lady all around.

My bass guitar is sold and the guy came and picked it up, saving me the shipping and he was a nice guy.

Last night I won Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters from Mrs. B's blog Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom.

I fixed my comments, so if you are just a tad patient, they do work. I noticed it can take a few seconds to load.

Finally, I styled my blog all by myself! Ok, with help from the links you'll find on the right...especially www.bloggerbuster.com.

I'm tired, but I'm so very proud of myself and that just doesn't happen nearly often enough.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. congrats on winning the book. you'll have to post a review of it after you have read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book MJ is reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies now and I'm awaiting my turn :-) Your site looks awesome and I'm glad to be able to post my comment! Now off to those sites you spoke of to maybe do some changes on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected