Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!



Today on Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, Mrs. B is giving away "Field Guide to Cookies" from Irreference Books.

I've been on a baking kick lately. Chris likes his junk food and it really is cheaper, tastier and more natural to make your own cookies. No corn syrup, no chemicals I can't pronounce, well except in the chocolate chip cookies I'm sure.

I'd like to make gingerbread people for the kids this year. And on Irreference's site, there's a recipe for English Toffee which would be great for adults...it's my favorite candy anyway.

I'll post pictures on how it goes. If anyone actually reads this and has a gingerbread recipe they've used and know is good, please e-mail me at lilwolfmama@gmail.com.

Links:
Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
Irreference Field Guide to Cookies
Irreference receipe for English Toffee

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected