Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing...Jan 24, 2011

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?  When I was 3 I reached up on the ironing board it it ironed 3 of my fingers on my left hand.  I don't even remember not having those scars.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM  Oh well in the Living Room I have some Egyptian papyrus paintings, a cross and a wreath we received as gifts, CW hand-prints from preschool...corn...I need to take that down.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?  I snore (used to wear a CPAP machine), I do grind my teeth...I don't think I talk tho.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?  I like a little bit of everything.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? I think it was around 10 am.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A job that I love.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?  I miss knitting.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I would say my kids, but since I don't really possess them, I guess my laptop.  :)

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?  5'1"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No, in fact if I am alone I love enclosed spaces.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes, I still think something will reach out from under my bed and grab me.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Central Michigan University...not even an interview.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? That I will lose my family.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Dark hair, eye color...not sure on that one.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?  Considering I am married, I think that one is not going to happen.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?  Coffee - energy drinks are awful.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushrooms.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? bacon

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Cornflower blue in the crayola box.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? EWWWW NOOOOOO

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I guess it would be my first 2 wheeler.  I think it was my 5th birthday from my grandpa kurrle.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Sure - who doesn't?

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't have one, I like what I like.  Don't care where or who I get it from.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? Sandra Bullock and Brenden Fraser.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, a golden retriever named Henry.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Golden Retriever

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Sure, I'm dumb like that.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 26

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? brunette

32. FAVORITE QUOTE? "You may not get hurt, but huff-puff, you won't get loved either." Wolf from the 10th Kingdom talking to Virginia about her trust issues.

33. FAVORITE PLACE? Out in the woods on a mild day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected