Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Yeah I need a shower.
2. How much cash do you have on you? I think there is $3 in the other room...I rarely have cash, even that is from a friend for our split on a b-day present.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Good god I can't put the first word that popped in my head, you all think I'm nice. Ok, give me a minute...btw the one I thought of starts with w....Boar. There that is better!
4. Favorite planet? Jupiter - in fact I used to go around telling people I was from Jupiter. Only kid I know of that spent more time embarrassing a parent than the other way around. lol
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Big shocker here - my husband! I am such a wild woman!
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I had the horn intro from the Modest Mouse CD for awhile. I loved that, always knew it was my phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Still in my jammies, but its a red lacy thing I got for like $2 at wal-mart. Very soft and comfy. The lace is on the edge, tasteful enough that I can wear it as a regular shirt (i have with the black on, looks like a sweet blouse)
8. Do you label yourself? Yeah - and not in a good way.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I have barefeet - I hate shoes. I do not even have a favorite brand.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Well I saw it on Lilith's blog, so I would say that I adore her, she's a wonderful friend.
12. What does your watch look like? Grey and pink plastic, kind of huge, it's a heart rate monitor too.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Blood and Chocolate.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "it's grey here" husband is downstate, I told him it is so lovely up here, and I guess it's not down there.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Probably a couple miles, I can walk it if I really want to. It's on the edge of campus, I guess that's how they are surviving.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Poop...Ivan are you poopy? Ivan do you need to go poopy? Henry needs to go poop. CW is done pooping. Someone needs to clean up that poop! Yeah, I live with men...they come with a lot of poop.