51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: know where your fruit has been before you commit
Ambytime: When is it time for Ambian...Ambytime!
Asscactus: when your ass hair starts to grow back after shaving.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Cheeseburgers.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 2
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? walk in the woods
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? amazed!
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes, but the real bummer of that is those dreams are usually mundane tasks like doing the dishes or driving somewhere. Nothing I can ever use.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Yes, at the Triple Goddess in Lansing.
59. What is your idea of paradise? Infinite time for reading and hiking.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I think I do, but I don't know that he/she/it has any kind of personality. It may just be an energy force that we try assigning our own ideals to.
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes, but I believe it is of your own creating.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Been adopted by 2 different men...which means I have had 3 dads in my lifetime. Mom get a new husband I got a new daddy.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I don't think I have done much of anything.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) No, should I? From what I see...nah!
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Mailperson Day...honor all those people that deal with our mail, dogs and sometimes attitudes on a daily basis in all weather.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Sweethearts Day...isn't Valentine's enough???
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I never remember jokes after the fact so let me go find one...nope, no luck. What is your funny joke? Help me find one.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? The Toronto (Or Ottowa) Science Center.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Little of both at the moment. I need to dye it again.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have a couple of secrets but they truly aren't anyone's business. Nothing from my husband tho, the knows me thru and thru.
71. What is under your bed right now? Probably a whole town of dust bunnies.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Live there...totally!
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? No, not since I was pulled over and warned...I took that seriously because I truly can't afford the extra insurance or the ticket.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Macarena?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? Oh gosh...probably something of the Kincaid's...I think that is the last show Chris and I saw.
The 30 Days of Advocacy Against Witch Hunts is still going on. Go on over there to see what you can do.