Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Dreamworks
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I love the barn area at the Detroit Zoo with horses, pigs and cows and GOATS!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Not much
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? No but it wouldn't be good
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? read
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I have no idea, I couldn't possibly decide that.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? equator - warm, warm, warm
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Doing good for the act not the recognition
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Bob's Burgers
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: movie gore
87. What was the last thing you paid for? McDonald's Breakfast Burritos
88. Are you a coupon clipper? no, I wish I understood all that
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? CW's black spiderman costume came from Hong Kong yesterday, he LOVES it!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? karate, I've done it and it's fun.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Sure, your memories and personality are what make you you.
92. What insects are you afraid of? hornets, bees, spiders
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? I've had children, bring it on!
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? whale bone bodice
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? ice cream
96. What are your parents interested in? I truly don't know
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? yeah, but those caterpillars never last long
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? I rescued a baby bird once, but never kept it. No, never done that nor would I, they should be free
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans I guess
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? evening
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. flashlight, toilet paper, sleeping bag