Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do? Add gasoline? No, no, no...just kidding. Honestly how would I know it was his car? Haven't actually spoken in years, haven't seen him since before I married Chris.
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? I think I'd be holding her because as far as I know she doesn't want to be pregnant.
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Today...and that's all I'm going to say...
4. What is the last thing you spent money on? Food...oh and a little gas can to buy gas for our wonderful new lawn mower...did I mention I love my Mommy?
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? Gained...I really need to refocus my efforts...
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Crunchy...but honestly I'd rather have Fritos...
7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do? Well that would be my husband...so I'd probably kick him out until he cools down and apologizes...or just yell at him. But I also say that in jest as he wouldn't ever do that.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name? Oh no, no more sons for me. Oh just play along? Ok...ummm...the name I wanted to use and no one would let me is Sasha...and that is a boys name in Russia.
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name? Oh now this one we picked out from the very beginning and never did have a girl...Evalyn Anne Holtz (Evie for short)
10. What are you craving right now? Sleep...seriously, the kids get up way too early...course I also stay up way too late...but it's their fault. ;)
11. What was the last thing you cried about? Why do they always ask about crying??? It was the movie Life as We Know It, because of the baby...I was having a PMS induced baby craving.
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? If there's a penny thing there I tell them to just put it in there. What kind of ass tips 2 cents???
13. What color is your tissue box? Invisible...no tissue box, we use toilet paper should the need arise. Only time I buy tissues is when one of us is sick and really draining...except Chris because he'll still use TP if I do buy the tissue...
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan? LMAO - no, I think if we installed one that would be the end of our ceiling and the end of our roof.
15. What was the last voicemail you received about? Probably Chris calling me to ask "where you at you sum-bitch? Call me!"
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook? Yes, the last one was some guy I truly don't know, like no friends in common even...sent me a message talking about how he loves a woman to the fullest and if I'm up for that...blah, blah, blah...well considering I'm happily married I showed it to my husband and immediately blocked the guy.
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year? I can't think of anything...all in all it's been a pretty good year, if I have to say something I guess it was when my car had some electrical problems and the mechanic said I might have to take it to the dealer (can you say KACHING for the dealer?)...luckily my husband pushed down all the fuses and the problem disappeared. And I LOVE my husband, too.
18. Do you wear a name tag at work? Ummm, no my kids know I'm mama. My 5 yr old has recently started yelling "Angie!" if I don't answer him fast enough.
19. What kind of car do you want? Do I want? That would be a mercedes...I sat in one at a Detroit Auto Show and I swear I could have moved in. Most comfortable car EVER.
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King? Depends on the time of day...mostly I don't go there...but in the morning I do like that croissanwich.