Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? I start the water and then get in, otherwise I get hit with cold before the water catches up to the shower nozzle.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? lmao - yes, lately it's just my husband or my youngest child.

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No, I am 10 years older than my brother. But I do force the boys to bathe together.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Yes, that hurts with a new bar!

5. How old do people say you look? Well considering I never get carded, I look older than I am.

6. How old do you act? I have no idea...

7. What’s the last song you sang? My bonnie lies over the ocean...my youngest likes that as a lullaby.

8. Have you recently become a member of anything? Hmmmm, well just Sam's Club but that's not recent. Nothing that I can think of...guess I'm a rebel.

9. What are your plans for next weekend? Oh man I am not thinking that far ahead.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Both, I go with what feels right.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...ahem...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Jennifer Tilly


13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Ewan McGregor


14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? You know I bet my dad is the crazy uncle! lol

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? Well my parents brought back beer from Canada...but everyone has done that in this state.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? No...wait there is a university...but I don't think it's that good.

17. What is the most unusual? My most unusual dream which I have remembered since I was a teenager. I had 2 sisters, and they were each marrying a group of HOT men. While I was forced to marry a vampire. We had a son, he took fantastic care of me...but I was still pissed off at being forced into marriage while my sisters got to play all the time.

18. How do feel about the Goth people? To each his own...

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? Little bit, I can change the oil. Chris can change the spark plugs and certain hoses and belts.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Ewww, no! God I can't even begin to claim I know that entire story. Is it tragic, yes. But I don't know the whole story so there's no way I'd want the responsibility of passing judgement on her.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected