Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What has been you longest love relationship? I guess that would be my current marriage...we just celebrated 7th wedding anniversary and when December 15 rolls around we'll be celebrating 9 years of knowing each other.
2. What was the last gift that you received? Hmmm, that would be the groceries that the Andersons bought for us...I consider that a great gift!
3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Extra cash??? lol Ok I waste money just like everyone else. Eating out is my biggest waste...I hate cooking in this tiny hot kitchen that I currently have.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live? Scotland...yup, love the accent the area and even the weather.
5. Who's your cell provider? AT&T thanks to my mom - nope I'm not wasting a dime on that, it's my birthday and Christmas presents every year.
6. What's your favorite mall store? Barnes & Noble...I've never been to one that's not in a mall and if there is one in a mall, I HAVE to stop there.
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) Let's see...ummm...I guess I haven't found my true calling just yet. Although if I hadn't decided to be a stay at home mom I'd probably still be at Keystone doing property accounting.
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? My husband...then my mom...then my friend Peggy.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Buy us a house, new cars, pay off my mom's mortgages and car, buy Nate a car or let him keep mom's house where he's at now. Oh and let's not forget the damn student loans and credit cards...get those damn yokes off our necks.
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Well it's been a few weeks...might be a couple more. Depends on if we have company or not.
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? Goodness I can't think of which one to choose...all of them are from Chris' previous employer. Most recent is telling everyone that he paid Chris $2-$3 more an hour than he actually did...trying to make Chris look like a selfish dick.
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? I don't go out with my friends. Well occasionally Peggy and I go out to eat and that's usually Ponderosa although I think we'll rethink that one now. I love just hanging out at her house. I've met Amber at Barnes & Noble and we had lunch and hung out there - that was awesome too. Maybe someday soon I can do that again!
13. When was the last time that you cried? Oh my that was the day Chris called me to help him load his stuff...I was scared s***less.
14. What food do you hate? I can't think of anything I really HATE...no wait, repressed memory from childhood surfacing...that Chop Suey in a can that you get at the grocery store. My mom MADE me eat that stuff...I detest it...it isn't allowed to cross my doorstep ever! After that is this chicken casserole that the Andersons made that had green olives in it...without the olives it's ok but with them...blech!
15. What do you like best about yourself? I have low self esteem issues...I really don't know what I like best about myself. And honestly I'm not really talented at any one thing. I'm OK with lots of stuff but nothing stands out.