Cheers to all of us thieves!
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes? no, I don't generally read the others...sorry I have a HUGE list of blogs to read already...guess I know what I'm doing next!
23. What TV show would you like to be on? Raising Hope...or another sitcom, I love those shows, I think they make people relax and laugh especially when times are tough.
24. What was the last video game you played? The Sims 3...I need a 12 step program for that game...
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell. Nope, never ever ever...and you should be thankful.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s? I don't think I have a style. I try to buy what I like but sometimes I wear whatever I have.
27. What’s the last store you bought from? Soldan's - I needed to buy crickets for the tree frog.
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot? No I don't think so. If I have to cut off a relationship then I do. I probably do let people use me more than I should but it's also my choice.
29. What are you doing two days from now? Getting CW to school, taking care of Ivan, probably laundry...
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet? No, but I'm still convinced something from under my bed is going to grab me.
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends? Friends, not always very close but I didn't just hand it around, I don't think most people in my high school even knew who I was.
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness? Wow! This is the deepest, most difficult question yet! I don't know, depends on what illness you are talking about here. Delayed, yes. Emotional, I'm not so sure. That would probably push a lot of my own buttons and I'm not sure I could really help that child.
33. Does thinking about death scare you? Scares the hell out of me, especially cancer. I don't have insurance and I'm terrified of having something and not being able to find out until it's too late or treat it.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go? I prefer to believe in reincarnation. Honestly if there is a heaven and only Christians are allowed in...well that's just mean. Plenty of good people of different religions, and I just can't believe in a God who has that much of an Ego.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why? I have no idea...
36. Do you care what people say or think about you? I really can't think about that. It's never good and that sends me on a spiral to dark places.
37. Have you ever been threatened? Well yeah, but by bullies when I was a kid...I once had one tell me to kick my friend or they were going to beat me up. Luckily at that point in my life (at least in this instance) I'd known enough untrustworthy and unstable people to realize that was BS and either she was going to beat me up or not and what I did to my friend didn't matter. I flatly refused and she actually left me alone and I became friends with her friend...or would lackey be the term?
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from? I know my biological dad's family but not that well. Honestly I don't know my mom's family that well either. Guess I'm just me and that's it.
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank? Knowing me a cranberry and rum...it's my fav drink.
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret? Oh hell yes! When I was 14 dating a 22 yr old! Actually my mom did meet him once, but I swore he was 17 and we were only friends. She said I wasn't allowed to see him anymore, so I saw him in secret. Not like he actually took my anywhere - God he was a loser. Anyway, he grabbed me and forced me to kiss him in front of my friends once and I dumped him the next time I saw him. That scared the crap out of me - my friends didn't get it, but I said "if he did this in front of you, what would he do when we are alone?" I'm not that dumb!