Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 3

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What is a quote that you love? "You may not get hurt, but huff-puff you won't get loved either." It's from the 10th kingdom and it really speaks to my own inner trust issues.

42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created? Yes, I really do.

43. When was the last time you wanted to scream? While I was watching Life Unexpected (and yes the 2 seasons are streaming on Netflix), it's deliciously bad tv. A soap with less people. :)

44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white? Not often, there is so much gray that I try really, really hard to not pass judgement.

45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive? Always...I still have one though. lol I just don't like when I see parents with their kids and the cell phone is glued to their ear and the kids are ignored, that really bothers me. Well I'm less bothered when it's a group or pair of older people. I just think that's rude. Could you imagine being on a date and the other person kept talking on their cell phone? I had one like that once and he told the person he wasn't doing anything important. OUCH!

46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end? Am I on a rainbow? If so it really blows! It will probably end in the Bog of Stench.

47. What is something that you never want to do again? Oh I don't know, I've done so many disgusting things in my life. Ok at the top of that list is to clean up someone's vomit. Considering my oldest is 5 and the youngest is 3, that's probably a pipe dream. :)

48.When was the first time you realized the world was small? I don't think the world is small now. It's massive.

49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries? Far too much, too bad you can't get paid doing that.

50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people? Pretty much just with my husband. I don't like to make waves with people and that leaves off religion and politics.

51. Do you care about the environment? Yes, in that I'd like there to be a planet for my kids to live on when they grow up.

52. What’s your motto for life? If you aren't hurting anyone, it's no one else's business.

53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world? Yeah, I think that a lot. I live in a state that used to be all trees...and sometimes I try to imagine what it was like and it makes me sad.

54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? Of course, a infinite area life has to have been repeated a million times over. Do I believe they are traveling here to give anal probes to farmers? No - that one I don't buy. lol

55. Would you like to rule a country? Good GOD no! I wouldn't want to be in charge of a township, much less an entire country. Look at the president, all the way back in your memory. Anytime something bad is going on, it's the presidents fault. People never seem to remember that the president only has so much control and most decisions are made in congress and the senate. But it's the president's fault. And if a new guy comes in and it doesn't get fixed fast enough, then people forget the last guy who they previously thought caused the mess.

56. Do you believe everything has a purpose? Not everything but sometimes it's surprising. Last week I nearly bought a Thomas costume for Ivan at Wal-Mart. He was fussy and I put it back and he was ok with that - and if you knew how obsessed with Thomas Ivan is you'd know how shocking that really is. Then a few days later we are at Merchandise Outlet and find a James costume for less money and Ivan was thrilled.

57. Is war ever for the best? I really don't think so. So many innocent lives are lost, people that could care less about politics and just want to live their lives and watch their families grow and change. Why do they have to pay the largest price while the guys making the decisions sit in their comfy homes and offices and never see the results of those decisions.

58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones? I don't know, if someone was trying to hurt my boys I'm not sure how far I could go. I don't want to be in that situation, I can say that one for sure (yeah like anyone would!)

59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault? I don't, they aren't worth the attention or the breath it would take to react. The fact is when people are like that, no matter what you say it won't make a difference to them. They will dismiss anything you say, even any facts you present.

60. Does love conquer all? No, it doesn't. It is nice, though. It makes life bearable.

61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable? Depends, honestly look at what we do with our animals. If our beloved furry pet is at the end of their life and suffering, we put them down. But when a human is in the same position, then it's murder and illegal. I don't think that's quite right that we treat our pets better than our fellow human beings. Shouldn't it be the persons choice? And yes I do see the other side of people not being mentally capable of making that decision. Or bad guys committing murder, but those are things in any situation. If a person is going to kill themselves, they will make it stick. I just think they should be able to go peacefully if death really is the only outcome.

62. Is world peace impossible? Yes, people suck, the end.

63. Is pride a good or a bad thing? Depends, people being jackasses about it is when it is bad. A little self confidence never hurt anyone.

64.What do you think is the purpose of your life? I have no idea, but i hope I find it soon. Then again maybe it's just to be a mother to these little guys and a good wife to my husband, maybe I'm not making a huge mess of that.

65. Do you believe in karma? I don't know, I'd like to but far too often total dicks are getting everything they want. We try so hard to be good people, to work hard and it's never enough.

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote. It is so true! Oh, if I could get paid pondering life's mysteries I would be very wealthy as well. ;-)

    My sister is a huge believer in Karma but my thoughts are more along the lines of yours. It just doesn't seem right, does it? Sending hugs and wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question 58 is a tough one. I don't think anyone knows what would happen in such situation. Let's just hope you never have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Angie! I don't like cell phones! I don't have one! Where I live, many trees have been taken down too, I hate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected