Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? EWWWWW, no I get my glasses cleaner or peanut butter.

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? Oh goodness, I think the one guy was 10 years or so my senior. Which is weird because I've had crushes on much older men. But then again they probably aren't trolling the internet looking for a date with me. lol

3. Ever been in a car wreck? Just a few very minor ones.

4. Were you popular in high school? Good god no! I was invisible as long as I stayed out of the way.

5. Have you ever been on a blind date? Not really, although I was finding my dates online, so it was sort of blind.

6. Are looks important? Not really, looks fade with time so it's better to have someone you can stand to be around.

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Yes, my friend from High School, although we parted ways for awhile we are talking again. And my BFF Peggy who I met 11 years ago...

8. By what age would you like to be married? Well I've been married over 6 years now so I don't think this question really applies.

9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them? Nope, mostly I don't want to know.

10. Have you ever made a mistake? No I'm a totally perfect person in every way. Ok now pick yourself up off the floor and read the next question. ;-)

11. Are you a good tipper? Yes, as long as our server is friendly and attentive we are very good tippers. We even forgive kitchen problems, but if the server is neglectful, then we will reflect that in the tip.

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? I don't know. Mostly now if I go for a haircut I go to the beauty school and it's only $7.

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Oh yeah, my high school history/economics teacher. He was so enthusiastic about the subjects he taught, for some reason I found that smokin' hot.

14. Have you ever peed in public? What the hell does this mean? Like did I ever drop trow in the middle of the mall? Who does that? Public restroom, yeah-who hasn't?

15. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't want a funeral.

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes I would. Although I don't want to share my ideas about religion or politics, so figure that one out. lol

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Black and Blue Burger from Mountain Town and then an ice cream cookie.

18. Beatles or Stones? Beatles, although Stones don't suck.

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I don't want that responsibility. I guess if I had to choose it would be me. I'm not taking anyone else's life in my hands.

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? hard liquor, I love my rum and cranberry juice.

21. Do you have any phobias? Well I already told you about the dark, I'm also afraid of heights and spiders and bees/hornets.

22. What are your plans for the future? A nap...yeah I want to take a nap. After that, who knows. Ok, seriously I want to work in the book industry. A proofreader, copy-editor, something like that.

3 comments:

  1. Who licks their CDs? Too funny!
    My first crush was a 40-something year old math teacher, I was 12 or 13. He was brilliant and I was in love with knowledge lol.

    Fingers crossed, to see if we can work together in the future ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of needing a nap myself.

    Enjoy your Sunday.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/11/cheers-to-all-of-us-thieves-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter on a cd? Never heard of that? I am the same as you with tipping. Great answers Angie ;o) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected