1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Roseanne
2. Name a show you can't miss: Raising Hope
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Brendan Fraser
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Tom Cruise...guy kinda creeps me out. Has for years!
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Scrubs
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: XX Kids and Counting...seriously where are they at now?
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Malcom in the Middle - "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!"
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Once Upon a Time
9. Name a TV series you own: I have no idea what the point of this question is...
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: I guess it would be John Lithgow...I reviewed his book here. Actually I was more surprised to learn he is a regular Broadway actor...tv I knew he was on.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I can't answer this...I don't have a favorite episode...it's hard enough to pick a favorite show.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: The Tudors and TrueBlood.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? You know, I'm really not keen on that new show Broke Girls, but it's right there between my Monday night favorites.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: I don't know, I can name some that have made me cry once...
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? my husband's Pepper-Bacon Fat Popcorn. YUMMY!
16. How often do you watch TV? Daily...thank God for Netflix.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? Warehouse 13
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? sitcom
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? The Muppet Show...my mom and I watched it together.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? The Young and the Restless...my brain is eternally fried...and I still want to know what's going on!
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? I don't know...ok, you tell me what you think is a weird TV show and I'll tell you if I've seen it or not.
22. What TV show scared you the most? I can't think of one, so either there isn't one or I blocked it out.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Malcom in the Middle...I just love that show.