1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Relax!
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? My biological father.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? New Zealand and I'm not comin' back, baby!
4) What do you think about most? My kids...what they are doing, what they need to do, what we could do...etc.
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? My husband. Damn, a date with that man would be so much fun. Right now we don't get to go out...at all...and that stinks. He plays the guitar and has mad skills with amplifiers and tubes used in musical gear...so he counts.
7) What's your strangest talent? I can't talk about that here. ;-)
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? The one above.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Sure, haven't you heard that song by the Rolling Stones? lmao
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Couple weeks ago I guess. Occasionally break out my "guitar" to make the boys laugh.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? No, I don't think so. Heights and spiders...oh and things that sting, wasps and bees.
12) What's your religion? Leaning toward pagan but still searching...which I guess makes me a perfect pagan. lol
13) What is your current desktop picture? My boys sitting with Santa Clause.
15) What's the last song you listened to? Ummm....I can't remember.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? The Beatles...without a doubt.
17) What was the last lie you told? Oh like I'm telling you! I'd be busted!
18) Do you believe in karma? I want to...but sometimes it's hard with so many bad people out there.
19) What is a saying you say a lot? Well right now it's "'Cause Honey Badger don't give a shit!"
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Weakness - self doubt. Strength - husband says "organization skills" but I think that has TONS of room for improvement. Maybe my ability to see through BS...yeah I'm too good at that. lol
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Warburton...his voice and body...my husband says I could just watch him read the phone book and be happy...yeah pretty much. lol
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart. I see a picture of a red heart.
23) How do you vent your anger? Bitch to my husband about it...unless he's the one making me mad...then I yell at him. lol
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Not at present, I used to collect tins, until they kind of took over my ability to display them. I was a teenager. No I have nick-nacks, but they are all from special people in my life.
25) What is your favorite word? That's the hardest question I've ever seen...Brilliant...that's my favorite word. And I think it's a shame that only the brittish seem to use it with any regularity. Wouldn't it be nice to have a good idea, and instead of someone saying "yeah, good idea." They said "Brilliant!"