Thursday, April 5, 2012

Musings

I've received a load of tarot cards to review lately. And it's been a blast! Honestly I love them all and if people weren't allowing me to review them I'd be out of luck.

Over on Pagan Writers Community I've written a review of The Gothic Tarot...
and Madame Endora's Fortune Cards.
Ankhie at Red Wheel/Weiser draws a Thoth card daily...or almost daily. Either way I've been seeing these cards over the last year. And it's such an established deck that no one will give them out for reviews. So...when Magaly over at Pagan Culture offered up a deck of Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot, I had to do the blog entry...to get the extra entry.

Now you lucky readers head on over and get your own entries too. I wish all of us "wicked darlings" luck.

2 comments:

  1. You get to do the most amazing reviews! I have subscribed to your email update as well. That is such a handy feature. ;-)

    I hope you have a beautiful Easter, my friend. Hugs, Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You generous witchy woman you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected