Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Author Interview: Rosa Sophia

ARH – I’d like to welcome author Rosa Sophia to Lilac Wolf and Stuff. She has just released her latest story Check Out Time.

RS – Thank you for having me! I’m glad to be here.

ARH – What are you reading right now?

RS – I am really enjoying a novel by Malena Watrous, entitled If You Follow Me.

ARH – When did you decide to go into editing?

RS – It wasn’t something I decided; it just seemed like the right thing to do. In high school, I interned at the Bucks County Writer (now out of print) and then I went on to review submissions for Wild River Review. I love helping other writers improve their work.

ARH – It’s a dark and stormy night, what are you doing?

RS – Getting ready for bed. Rain always makes me sleepy.

ARH – Vanilla or Chocolate?

RS – Both.

ARH – What is your biggest internet time-waster?

RS – I think Facebook is the answer that everyone can agree on!

ARH – What is one thing you’d like to share about your new book Check Out Time?

RS – For those of you who have read Taking 1960, it’s a lot different. Since I wrote my first book years ago, my writing has changed quite a bit. I’m very proud of the way my writing has evolved, and continues to evolve. I had a lot of fun writing Check Out Time!

ARH – And where can my readers go to find more about you and your books?

RS – Readers, I would love for you to visit me at my website: www.rosasophia.com . . . Also, please “like” my Facebook fan page for updates on my writing and upcoming publications: www.facebook.com/authorrosasophia . . . I look forward to seeing you there!

ARH – Thank you for sharing your time with us, Rosa. I want to wish you continued luck in your writing career.

RS – Thank you so much! It has been my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected