Saturday, November 7, 2015

Book Review: Crazy Over You

by: Carol Thomas

Abby is married to Simon and after so many years together, she just found out he had an affair. I think it's important to mention that it lasted a week while he was in DC. The story takes place in...well...Great Britain. She has rightfully thrown him out and is trying to get herself back from the edge. She starts flirting with Brad from work, the sexy PE teacher. Oh, lest I forget, Simon and her have 2 little girls.

So, once she starts flirting and then Simon is pushing to prove his love and regret, you just know it's going to be messy. I didn't want her to get with Brad because that's just unhealthy after a long marriage. No way does that translate into happily ever after. And I didn't want her to get back with Simon either, as it was a week long!!! It's not like he made this little one time slip, he kept going for a WEEK!!!

I really was hooked, Abby is a mess and you want to see her pull it together. I really couldn't put it down until the last couple chapters, and that ruined it. How do I do this without giving it away? I just felt it was too fast a wrap up to be realistic, and the writing slipped from easy reading to simplistic. I just felt she rushed to finish this book and completely lost her flow.

I don't regret reading it, but that ending needed more TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected