Sunday, May 6, 2018

Book Review: Hurricane Season by Lauren K. Denton

**Big thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to review this title**

This author has been on my radar for awhile, and I didn't even realize that until I reached the end of this book. Honestly, the cover is what kept drawing me in, over and over until I finally gave in and asked NetGalley for a copy.

This book really drew me in. It's about 2 sisters who really weren't sure how to be with each other. When Jenna has an opportunity to grow as an artist thrust upon her, she drops her girls with her sister, Betsy.  Betsy lives on a farm with her husband Ty.

It really throws Betsy off her game, as she is still trying to recover from infertility issues. Thinking she'll never have a chance to be a mom, she really has a hard time connecting with her nieces and caring for them. And poor Jenna, it is the first time since she had the girls that she was truly selfish. You just really hope those two can figure it out and reconnect.

It was a very good story, and I had a hard time putting it down. I recommend it to anyone who likes a good family story.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected