Thursday, May 10, 2018

Book Review: Failure is an Option by H. Jon Benjamin

**Thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to review this one!**

H. Jon Benjamin, someone we know for voicing Bob from Bob's Burgers and Archer in Archer. I remember him back in his first voice gig as the lazy son in Dr. Katz on Comedy Central. He's really made a name for himself at this point.

His point in this book is that his life has basically been full of failures. Even the voice work is a result of him trying to avoid getting a real job. He just kind of kept falling into things. And some of the gags he talks about don't seem that funny to me, so you end up agreeing with him...how the hell did he get here?

But here he is, and this book was pretty funny in a lot of parts. He also strikes me as kind of a jerk, more often than not. But he doesn't deny it, so I guess it evens out. I enjoyed it more than I disliked him, a successful memoir overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected