Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Book Review: Ozy and Millie by Dana Simpson

**Thanks NetGalley for lending us this digital copy!**

Ivan and I love Dana Simpson! Well, we have read and enjoyed all the Phoebe and Her Unicorn books, and when I spotted this, I had to get it for Ivan. He was excited, too.

Well, he read it in one day and insisted on my reading it, too. Which I planned, but he really had fun with it.

It had a lot of the same tone of Phoebe and her Unicorn, but it was geared toward an older crowd. The backstory says she wrote these when she was younger.  It's still perfectly fine for the younger crowd.

I liked it a lot, it made me laugh. Ivan loved it, and he's 9. He was excited to share and talk about it, and you can't ask for higher praise than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected