Friday, September 14, 2018

Graphic Novel Review: Upgrade Soul by Ezra Claytan Daniels

**Thanks to NetGalley for allowing me to review this title.**

This was one strange and powerful story. Hank and Molly are getting older, and decide to invest in this new procedure. They also get to be the first human beings to try it out. They get young new bodies, the company gets the money and the research.

I found the artwork disturbing and sometimes depressing. The story was dark, and it really made you think. I hated it and I loved it. I wanted to put it down, but I couldn't. And in the end, I don't regret it at all.

I really do have to thank NetGalley for expanding my mind one more time, because I never would have picked this up in my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected