Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Life is Good Meme
Life is Good Meme
I grabbed this from Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, she was given this award from Brian - writer of the blog Photographing the Dead.
1. What's your all time favorite movie? The 10th Kingdom. It's more of a miniseries from...I think it was NBC. Honestly I didn't see it on TV, it was at Wal-Mart for about $10 and I thought I'd buy it because I love fairy tales. And it's now my favorite movie ever! I watch it at least once a year, and anytime I'm sick in bed.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In the backwoods of Canada or Alaska. I love small town life, and I love the woods. Give me a home with lots of room to roam. lol
3. If there was only one dish that you had to choose to eat for the rest of your life what would that dish be? Hmmm...egg sandwich. It's simple, and I don't seem to tire of it. My waist line however likes a break from it. hehehe
4. What talent (that you don't currently possess) would you like to have? I wish I could write great fiction. I love reading so much that when I read a rivetting story, I wish I could have that kind of creativity in me.
5. Biggest pet peeve? Self centered people. The ones that cut you off, push in front of you, grap things...all because they perceive that they are better and more important than anyone else.
6. What's the one thing that happen in your life that you would like to go back in time a revisit? I'd love to relive the last stages of my pregnancies. I loved the feel and closeness of my babies.
7. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. A holiday all about family and food. No pressure on gifts. Just bring something to share and enjoy your family. My favorite thanksgiving however was one I spent with my best friend Peggy and her kids. We were all so relaxed, ate when we wanted to. Pulled a mattress into the living room and we all relaxed and watched movies all day. Best thanksgiving EVER!
8. Cat or Dog person? Both. They are like apples and oranges. Cats are independent, loving when they want to be. Dogs are like having a perpetual toddler around. They want lots of love and attention.
9. Who is the one famous person in history (living or deceased) that you would like to have a conversation with? I'm not proud of this, but it's all I can settle on...David Icke. I want to ask if he REALLY believes that world leaders are really lizard people. And hear his stories.
10. Do you believe in plastic surgery just for recreational needs? As in I got a nose job just because I hate my nose compared to someone who's been in a car accident who might plasic surgery? An' it harm none, right? If you can afford it, knock yourself out. It's not like it takes away from people who do need it. I had a breast reduction to lighten the load on my back. It did, but also left me with so much scarring on my breasts that I regret it every day. However, I also think when I reach my goal weight, I'd like to get either implants or a boobie-lift (if that is real) just to get some perkiness back.
Sorry I missed the Monday Melee. Thanks for inviting me to participate, Mrs. B.
at 12:40 PM