Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Carne Asada tacos at El Vaquero in Alma, MI (aka Mexican Laundromat)
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? Both, time was all I had, I didn't get out much.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Jay's Furniture Barn in Elwell, MI (near Alma). Good furniture and we go to church with the owners, they are really nice people.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? Some of them. Pizza was good. And the chicken sandwich, especially with nacho cheese on it (geesh I wonder why I'm fat!)
5. Is religion a crutch? No, I think used correctly it can be very comforting.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? Football (not soccer, I guess I mean American Football)
7. Do you consider yourself rich? Oh hell no! Not money wise, I guess family and health wise I AM rich.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
A) CPR - I've been trained
B) Heimlich Maneuver - yup, trained on this one too.
C) Changing a flat tire - nope, I'd be stuck.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn and why:
A) Salsa - sure, fun dance, fun music and great exercise.
B) Hip Hop - eh, moves too fast I'm not coordinated enough.
C) Waltz - oh yeah, this would be great!
D) Swing - yup, same reason as the Salsa.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? I want a divorce
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Hmmmm, nothing ends a party faster than police - they also have the ability to make drunk football players cry. lol
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? A Styx song, "the water it touches my life like the waves on the sand, all roads lead to Tranquility Bay where the frown on my face disappears."