Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing...Feb 07, 2011

Cheers to all of us thieves!

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? All time I'd have to say Roseanne, I never tire of watching reruns.

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE? Avoid them as much as possible, and if I have to deal with them be civil without openings for friendship.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Bryers Strawberry Cheesecake

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yup.

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS? I really don't care.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Watching TV in bed.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE? Near my boys...maybe even my grandkids. 

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? No opinion

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? PBS kids on TV

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Iced Coffee

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My 2 yr old so he could say goodnight before the movie I went to see started.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? smile

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? crochet and read

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Can't really say here but husband knows.

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Summer

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? chocolate

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? brown

86. EYE COLOR? blue

87. SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2 W

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Oh My! Burgers & Fries!

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? It was the Embers, guess it's Mountain Town now.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes, some of it.

91. WATCH TV TODAY? Well, not personally but kids have.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Nope, I have no musical talent

94. POLITICAL PARTY? Nope, think they are all stupid and keep us from getting anything done!

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Only from my husband and kids.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Depends on my mood - lol  No relationships, one night stands leave you feeling hollow.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A movie ticket

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE? I am right now.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult.

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: that's so personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected