Sunday, March 27, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Dick bought the weight watchers dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bars that I like.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?More than I can even imagine
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
make jewelry, paint with acrylics, and how to write computer code
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
how they make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
honesty, love, trust and commitment
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
travel across the ocean, see my grandkids, drive across the country
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
cleaning my bathroom, cleaning up animal poop, watching the world end in a fiery storm.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Early childhood education-you can't say education is key with one hand and take away funding with the other
34. What does each decade make you think of:
that's a lot of decades. 40s&50s nostalgia, 60s free love, 70s ass ugly colors, 80s big hair, 90s big hair bands, 00s wish they were the 90s, 10s wishing it was the 80s.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
40s & 50s, just love the movies and the ideal of the housewife and family unit. Like everyone knew what their lot in life was, it wasn't so hard with limitless choices we have now.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Too much time on my hands - by Styx.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
United States and Wal-Mart...wait I mean Obama.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
I wish I could trust you.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Used to be TVLand, now netflix Roseanne reruns.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I can't think of one, because they all have crazy ambition and I don't have any.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
no, we couldn't afford it.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Boat! Let's go on a cruise and drink lots of alcohol, eat lots of food and soak up lots of sun.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
the sky is blue due to something about refracting sunrays. The night sky is dark cause the earth is in the way of the sun and our side is in shadow.
43. What does your name mean?
Angel - lol not real difficult.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association - What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Waitress, The 10th Kingdom, SuperTroopers, The Other Guys and the Invention of Lying
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Bag full of books
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
No I have had a blessedly calm life.