Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book Review - Yo Mamma so Extraordinary


Review - Yo Mamma so Extraordinary - a treasury of yo mamma compliments by Zachary Reese and Ethan McCreadie.

Why all the mamma insults? Reese and McCreadie tackle it from another angle, with compliments!

I really enjoyed this book, it made me laugh harder than the yo mamma insults do. The book is also full of fun pictures and the text is all over the place. This book will never bore you.
  • Yo mamma has so many cats it's like DAAAAMN! Which one should I pet first?
  • Yo momma so thoughtful I didn't even have to ask her to cut the crusts off my PB&J. It's like she just knew I was a no crusts kind of guy.
  • Yo momma has such a green thumb. These are probably the most delicious cucumbers I have ever had, and I don't think I've ever seen tomatoes this red. How does she get them to be so red?
  • Yo momma so wily, it wasn't until I was in college that I realized her "Virgin Mimosas" were just a clever way to get us to drink more orange juice.

There are funnier ones in the book too that actually get into the cougar mom. I haven't used a star system but this here deserves 5 stars. Go buy a copy! Seriously right now! lol

Amazon.com - $11.01
Barnes & Nobles - $9.81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected