Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? The Mountain Town Cookie, it's a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie served in the little cast iron pan it was cooked in, covered with hot fudge and vanilla ice cream on top.
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? fart jokes...I'm a simple girl, bodily humor is ALWAYS funny.
33. What do the hip people think of you? I don't think hip people think of me at all...and do we still use the term hip?
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? Just gave my MIL a scarf I bought at Merchandise Outlet, it was really pretty and light, only $1 but it made her day.
35. What was your favorite class in high school? Accounting, I loved playing with the numbers and solving the problems.
36. How many spouses would be about right? Hmmmm, maybe 2 more...I bet I could handle that. Would especially love the extra income...course I'd have to feed them too...oh never mind! One is plenty!
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Jesus! I'm supposed to tell you that??? Let's just say it is another jr. high period tale. Ladies - I'm sure you know what I mean.
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? Of course...what heartless worm lives 36 years and has never given a dime?
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? Oh hell yes - I happen to like it and so does my husband so it definitely adds a spark on some nights. (maybe I can move this answer up to most embarrassing?)
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? No, I wouldn't even consider it. I'd take the compliment, but I love my husband, I've committed myself to him and we have kids together. I wouldn't ruin that for anything.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? Yes, it was my idea to have my mom's 3rd husband adopt me so I wouldn't have to see her 2nd husband ever again. It was a good choice because he's been my dad ever since and actually did a good job.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you? No, 2 wrongs just make things messier. Either forgive and move on or end the relationship. Creating extra drama won't make anyone feel better.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? Yes, I even took a couple classes and volunteered at my high school before I remembered that I HATE teenagers.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? I have before, helped a guy out when he ran out of gas. It was about to storm, took him to get gas, he even bought me some and then back to his truck just before it hit. So not on a regular basis and definitely not with my kids, but yes I have.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? Oh no - I like food too much. Although there was some kind of fasting thing where you drink some concoction with honey in it, but I never have found it.