Saturday, July 2, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award


Guess what? Magaly of Pagan Culture gave me an award because she liked my Quiche entry. In it I explained my relationship with the Andersons, since they made possible everything I used to make the Quiche (cookbook, kitchenaide mixer, even the stove).

I'm touched that she was going back through my entries, that is the sweetest thing ever. Plus I had totally forgotten that entry and I have some cute pics of my boys on there.

So onto the award...Magaly changed the rules a bit. I'm going to go back to the original 15. Just share the ones that I enjoy. I wonder if I have 15 on that list. Well let's begin:
  1. A Cozy Reader's Corner - a great book review site.
  2. Bones, Buried Treasures and Beliefs - a fascinating anthropology blog.
  3. Bringing Up Salamanders - a pagan parenting blog by Nydia who also makes the gods/goddesses we all love.
  4. Chickens in the Road - a farming blog written by a romance novelist. She is very entertaining.
  5. Confessions of a Modern Witch - a blog by a witch working on living a more natural life with Organic produce and "embracing the sparkle"
  6. Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom - need I say more?
  7. Housewife in Hollywood - a pop culture diva and homeschooling mom
  8. Muse Mama - a pagan mom, she just had a baby with complications. It has been great following her blog, she is a wonderful writer.
  9. Octoberfarm - oh the recipes and pictures on this blog leave me hungry!
  10. Our Princess in Pigtails - although the pigtails were recently cut off
  11. PIP Designs - ok same author as Princess in Pigtails, but she also does wonderful blog makeovers, she designed my blog.
  12. Riding on a Broomstick - a pagan mom with grown children who aren't quite done growing. It's a fun blog.
  13. The Secret Life of the American Working Witch - showing that you can have a satisfying career and pagan faith at the same time.
  14. Tribal Horse Designs - I love this woman's jewelry and we are entering garden season, she eats out of her backyard all summer.
  15. Green Witch with Sprinkles - I just found this one so I can't tell you too much but I do feel peaceful after visiting.

There - now you who have been awarded are all on your own to take this award and pass it one. :) It is far too hot to stay in my house another minute. Plus it's time to grill burgers!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected