Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Faceless 4th of July Meme


Cheers to all us thieves


1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Oh man, is it at all sad that I have no idea...let me think...oh yeah it was Yogi Bear. I have to say it was pretty cute and it held Ivan's interest far longer than I thought possible.

2. What book are you reading? I'm trying to read Freedom's Sword but Goddess Bless is calling to me.

3. Favorite board game? Parcheesi...you want to know cheesey? I have been known to play it all by myself. I thought when I had kids we'd have family game night but I went and stupidly bred with a nongamer and the boys are nongamers too. Damn!

4. Favorite magazine? Weight Watchers and Business Week. Weight Watchers has great recipes and articles that are inspiring. Business Week is generally well written and gives insight into the world without all the war and killings.

5. Favorite smells? Lilacs, carnations, patchouli and sandalwood.

6. Favorite sounds? without a doubt, my boys when they have a deep belly laugh...especially when I'm responsible.

7. Worst feeling in the world? By far it's when my kids are hurt. There's nothing worse than worrying about your baby and not being able to do anything about it.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Usually it's "I don't want to get up! *groan*"

9. Favorite fast food place? Oh My! Burgers and Fries! Their food is fresh and tasty...they make the BEST chocolate shake.

10. What’s under your bed? An army of dust bunnies, 1 guitar, 1-3 slippers, socks, probably a book or five...1 duplo block...

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Pay off my mom's houses, car, buy a farmhouse for my family and newer cars. Then we'd become a foster family

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No but I do have a body pillow, a husband, 1 dog and 2 boys that usually join us before our day begins.

13. Storms – cool or scary? Both...I have always loved storms. There's a bit more fear since living in a trailer with 2 young boys...but I still think they are cool.

14. Favorite drink? Let's see, is this alcoholic drink or just any drink? Alcoholic drink would be Mojito...thanks to the Holland Cruise line for turning me onto that one with lots of free ones! Just any drink would be the Iced Zebra from Biggby

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? Read, crochet and play the Sims 3. I got so sucked into that yesterday I blew my whole day. But my Sims daughter is all grown up and engaged to her high school sweetheart...I had to make that boy grow up though. Also the daughter has a bowl of peanut butter and jelly stuck on her hand, that's funny. It was baby food, I'm not sure how she got it as a teenager. Oh sorry, you all might not be that interested. Hey, there are vampires...is that more interesting? lol

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice? I so want blue hair!

17. Favorite place to relax? In the bathtub with hot water and lots of scented bubbles and no children or husbands around! Generally I have to give up sleep in order to achieve this one.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Owosso, Chesaning, Bay City, Bangor, Westland, Ithaca, Alma, St. Louis, North Star and Mt. Pleasant. And I have lived in numberous places within Owosso, Bay City and Mt. Pleasant - oh and for those who don't know, every last one of those is in Michigan. I've barely left this state even to visit others.

19. Favorite sports to watch? T-Ball when my son is on the team...otherwise I'm not big into sports.

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Maybe...I think if I could know what I know now, it would be good to give it another go. If I have to start over with no memories, then no let me move up the totem pole please.

I posted about the Irresistibly Sweet Blog award yesterday, check it out here and who I passed the award onto.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected