Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!


Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling...hot, bored and a little frustrated.

When I'm alone I feel...nervous or grateful...depending on what I have to do.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...very nervous, I tend to put my foot in my mouth a LOT

One thing I hate is...self centered behavior, especially when children are involved.

One thing I really like about myself is ...my love of new experiences

When I'm feeling sad I...watch something that makes me laugh

When I daydream it's usually about...having more money...or sex...

I'm afraid of...being homeless

I'm happiest when...My kids snuggle up with me

One thing that really worries me is ...money

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...my looks

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...my grandma Hursh, I haven't talked to her in ages.

The family member I am closest to is...my husband and my boys.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...what a selfish jerk he really is.

One thing I regret about my life is ...college...all that debt and it's not doing me a lick of good!

If I only had one more day to live I would...eat lots of ice cream and fried foods and cuddle my boys non-stop.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...that I am grateful for all the help she gives me and my brother.

One thing about me that nobody knows is...nothing that I am going to tell you here. If I said something that nobody knows HERE then everyone would know it.

I hope that someday in the future...I get to travel to Europe

When I think about my family I feel...so much love it hurts.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...my breakouts on my face, I never look clear and good.

One thing about me I never want to change is...my eye color

One thing I feel really proud of is...that I learned how to read when I was 3.

Blogsville has helped me to...get lots of autographed books thru reviewing and winning contests.

One thing I like about blogsville is...Being able to play around with the graphics and make something I enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angie, love the background change! And the banner, everything looks great! You learned to read, when you were 3, wow! Just to let you know, I couldn't comment on your review with the book "What the Night Knows". It sounds excellent!! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header and background look wonderful! I love wolves so much. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected