Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What's for breakfast? Chris snagged some extra food from the deli tray after the concert. I had a ham and cheese sandwich but made with rich people ingredients! 12 points of heaven!
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Good God no! There isn't ever anything I really need to know. Mostly it seems to stress me out, so I avoid it.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? In the winter I like a hot bubble bath, in the summer I watch TV.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood. eh...
5. Do you remember your dreams? Yes, had a doozy of one last night involving the lady I always see at the Aunt Millie's Outlet Bread Store.
6. Name something from your dream last night. Ok so I mentioned the lady, and I was at our 2nd trailer doing laundry (and no we don't have 2 trailers) and her little girl came over. And when I told her not to touch the clothes she started screaming. And the lady came over and started yelling at me for hurting her little girl who she had just rescued from a terrible situation. I finally got through to her I didn't do anything, but I felt awful for both of them.
7. Name a food that describes you. I never know how to answer this, but this morning I was thinking my current favorite food is the Chicken tikka from the Indian Restaurant in Midland, served over their rice with their toasted naan. It's the BEST!
8. Today you are wearing: A black summer dress I picked up cheap at Kohl's. I'm going to put on a black sweater and my sandals.
9. What's in your pockets? I don't have any pockets, I'm wearing a dress. :P
10. Did you sing in the shower today? No, but I read in the tub. At least until the kids woke up, my b-day present to myself. lol
11. What's the last song you heard? The spiderman theme song from the 1967 version.
12. Looking forward to the holidays? Not really, holidays are just stressful if you are poor.
13. Where do you want to be this instant? Back in bed with a huge glass of Iced Mocha Mocha from Biggby. I'm so sad I already used my freebie coupon.
14. What's for lunch? Who knows, going to my moms.
15. What's something you would like to do soon? get paid to proofread...or just get paid.
16. Reading anything now? What is it? The Kitchen Daughter. My friend over at A Cozy Reader's Corner was reading it and she loved it, so I asked the publisher if I could review it. Yup, it's awesome! Look for the review coming soon.
17. What's for dinner? Lunch, dinner...it's all the same. I really want coffee!!!
18. A favorite part of the day is: When the boys go to sleep and I get to hang out with Chris. It's been nice since getting the boys in their own beds. We watch funny shows, or cheesey movies and talk and laugh. Sure we don't get a date night often, but this makes up for it.
19. Are you happy? I think that I should be, but my emotions don't always cooperate.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend? 65 - do I win a prize if I'm right?