Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick? Hmmmm, you know I think I would like to live with the Native Americans back before the "white man" discovered this country. That would be fascinating. So, like middle ages time but over here.
2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme? Duh - book reviews! lol
3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover? Humor, honesty and kindness. Without those 3 a person isn't even worth considering, I wouldn't find them attractive. I remember in high school I had the hots for this guy until one day he started teasing me for crocheting...seriously, WTF??? He became ugly in that moment and my crush dissipated.
4. Could you adjust to life in another country? I hope I someday have the opportunity. So many places I'd love to try living in, including Canada and Mexico, some South American countries, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, Russia, oh and New Zealand.
5. If you could study anything, what would it be? Computer Programming...I know dream big, right? lmao But seriously, I enjoy playing with HTML, and I think I'd enjoy writing code.
6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15? My wallet, I paid $4 at TJ Maxx about a year ago. It's black, cloth with pink flamingos on it. When I was choosing a wallet, CW picked it out. I have to say it's served me well for being so cheap. And it's kitschy enough to fit in with all my Vera Bradley purses. Now people are thinking, what are you rich? No I have one very good friend who has given me gifts and let me buy her used ones, AND a very nice cousin who sells me cheap bags after the outlet sale. I swear one day I will attend that baby!
7. Which color do you wear most often? Black...or brown...really it's a tie.
8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer? Hmmm...I can't think of one. I love so many songs, and since I can't seem to hook up my MP3 player into the car...it's just not as easy to listen to music when I'm driving. Husband introduced me to Robin Trower last night, and I gotta say he bears looking into. So go check it out, very classic rock sound.
9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? "here give me your hands." Seriously, i was massaging Chris' back and I had to stop because of my carpel tunnel made my hands hurt. I felt bad, he sat up got some lotion and asked for my hands and massaged me until I felt better. I told him that meant more than all the flowers and chocolate in the world.
10. What would be your dream birthday cake? Oh no doubt on this one, the Soaring Eagle Casino has this buffet restaurant that has an amazing dessert section. There's this white-chocolate raspberry cake that is heavenly. So if you ever come to Mt. Pleasant, MI - go to the Casino's buffet and just eat dessert.
11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? Grown a human being. Yup, of all the things I've done, having that little human being growing inside my belly is the COOLEST thing that has ever happened to me. And since I am the one who got pregnant, I share responsibility for that miracle.