Cheers to all of us thieves!
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Somedays...
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? hate - my kids whiny voice, love - my kids giggles
28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I met Chris when we were both in college. Cause we were actually at the same school at the same time but didn't meet until years later.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
30) How about aliens? Of course, I'm not sure they've been here but there has to be other life in the universe.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Staying home with the boys. It's not always easy or affordable, but damn they are well adjusted and happy.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Detroit
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes, insane people usually murder their inner critic. ;)
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender? Ok I'm tired of answering this one. Who you do you guys like?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To create a decent human being to take my place when I die.
36) Define “Art”. Anything a person creates.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yup, I do. I wish I had more of it.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? honesty, true utter honesty not only with your partner but with yourself. Like I'm under no allusion that Chris lusts after other women, hell I lust after other men so it's only fair. That relieves a huge amount of tension right there. I did have to grow up to reach that point though.
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Norwegian Wood
40) Where were you yesterday? I was at work in the morning, then I came home and didn't leave again until I went to work again this morning.
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had? I guess it would be when I was 3 years old. My babysitter was ironing and she left the iron on the board to answer the phone. Me, being a curious toddler, reached up and the iron fell on my hand. I still have scarring on my 3 fingers of my left hand from that. I feel worse for my babysitter, my mom said she was so upset she was crying and tried to quit but my mom wouldn't let her. It was just an accident.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now? I don't think so. Well maybe one but my husband doesn't seem to mind. lol
43) What's up? The sky.
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Probably...don't care (and yes, I'm happy to be in THAT mood now.
45) Do you believe in real magic? Tricky, tricky. I believe in making magic, but that it's really more of a prayer ritual, you can do the spell but there's not guarantee it will work.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes I do...if I'm being honest. I do wish I were better at letting stuff go. I'm trying to teach the boys to do that, hope it works.
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal? Wolf then Tiger
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you? I don't have a secret weapon. I try to be nice and listen without judgement. It really doesn't work much. People open up to me and then I think they get embarrassed and I never hear from them again. Oh well, I'm mostly happy at home in my own little world.
49) Where is your best friend? Probably home with her family, or out shopping.
50) What do you think is Satan's last name? Smith - what??? It had to start somewhere!