Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Book Review: Waking Kate

Waking Kate by Sarah Addison Allen

I just adore Sarah Addison Allen. Her writing is fine art. In this short story she introduces us to Kate. It's kind of a sad tale until she meets her older neighbor who just finished his last day of work. She shares some butter coffee with him and just listens. I feel like the experience grounded her.

I know this is short but it's a short story and I don't want to give everything away. Check it out, it's free. And if you like that you can move onto her novel Lost Lake.

I'm curious? Have any of you heard of putting butter in your coffee? And if so, have you tried it? If not, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :0)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected